If you like *spicy* then this recipe is for you! The weather is slowly becoming better for outdoor cooking (although, in Los Angeles, it’s always good weather for outdoor cooking) which means it’s time to take advantage.
Recipe after the jump!
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings
- ½ cup sriracha
- 3 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- Pat chicken dry. In a large bowl, add chicken and all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to overnight.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and bring to room temperature.
- Prepare grill (or grill pan) and grill chicken for about 13 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.